Our beige gloves for women are made of sheepskin and are handcrafted in Portugal. Each pair of gloves is made by hand. Cutting and sewing alone already takes about 3 hours of work per pair! The suede of these beige gloves is incredibly soft and supple and the wool is natural and warm. Wool can regulate temperature very well and absorbs moisture. So no sticky, either too cold or too warm hands in these leather gloves!
These beige gloves are timeless and of good quality. If you treat them with care, you will enjoy them for a long time.
Our beige leather gloves are a responsible choice
All our products are of good quality and are produced in an ethically responsible way. For example, the leather used is a residual product of the meat industry. The entire skin of the animal is used: on the outside of the glove is the leather (suede), on the inside the wool. These beige gloves are sewn by hand with ecological cotton.
Multiple colors in our leather glove collection
These beige leather gloves have a deep, beige color. They are light and combine beautifully with many colors, such as gray, dark blue, brown, dark green or black. Do you want to know which other colors we offer? Then go back to our collection of leather gloves for women!
To determine the correct size, wrap a measuring tape around the widest point of your hand while making a loose fist. Use the hand with which you write.
Please note: these sizes are guidelines. If you have longer fingers, or when in doubt, we advise you to go for a size larger.
- Size 6.5 (XS): 16-17 cm in circumference
- Size 7 (XS/S): 17-18 cm in circumference
- Size 7.5 (S/M): 19-19 cm in circumference
- Size 8 (M/L): 19-20 cm in circumference
- Size 8.5 (L/XL): 20-21 cm in circumference
Some tips & tricks to keep these beige leather gloves beautiful:
Care for these beauties, and they'll take care of you!
- Impregnate these beige leather gloves with a dirt and water-repellent spray after purchase. Repeat this regularly.
- Clean them with a soft cloth, neutral green soap and a suede brush.
- These beige gloves are hand sewn, so slide them gently over your hand and don't pull on the ends or seams.
- Dry them at room temperature. Do not put them on the heating to dry.
- Store them dry.
- Do not put them in the washing machine.
- We recommend not to wear the same gloves every day, but to change them regularly.
We do not charge shipping costs within the Netherlands and Belgium. Return costs are at the expense of the customer.