Suede mittens black
Suede mittens black
Our suede mittens for women are made of sheep leather and are produced in a traditional way in Portugal. Each pair is made by hand. The suede of these black mittens is incredibly soft and supple and the wool is natural and wonderfully warm. Wool regulates the temperature very well and absorbs moisture. No sticky, either too cold or too hot hands in these mittens! The advantage of mittens over gloves, is that your cold hands and fingers warm up much faster after putting them on!
These suede mittens in black are timeless and of good quality. If you treat them correctly, you will enjoy them for a long time.
Suede mittens black - Collection 21/22
Besides these suede mittens in black, our mittens are also available in a beautiful, honey-like cognac. It is a color in which many women already have other accessories, such as belts, bags or even shoes. Go back to our collection of leather gloves for women to check out the other colors!
To determine the correct size of these suede mittens black, wrap a measuring tape around the widest point of your hand while making a loose fist. Use the hand with which you write.
- Size 6 (XS): 16.5-17.5 cm in circumference
- Size 7 (S): 17.8-19.05 cm in circumference
- Size 8 (L): 20.3 cm in circumference
This is how you keep these mittens beautiful:
Care for these beauties, and they'll take care of you!
- Impregnate these black mittens with a dirt and water-repellent spray after purchase. Repeat this regularly.
- Clean them with a soft cloth, neutral green soap and a suede brush.
- These cognac mittens are hand sewn, so slide them gently over your hand and don't pull on the ends or seams.
- Dry them at room temperature. Do not put them on the heating to dry.
- Store them dry.
- Do not put them in the washing machine.
- We recommend not to wear the same gloves every day, but to change them regularly.
We do not charge shipping costs within the Netherlands and Belgium. Any return costs are at the expense of the customer.