Mittens from Portugal
Our mittens for women are made of sheep leather and are produced in a traditional way in Portugal. Each pair of gloves is made by hand. The suede of these cognac mittens is incredibly soft and supple and the wool is natural and wonderfully warm. Wool regulates the temperature very well and absorbs moisture. No sticky, either too cold or too hot hands in these mittens! These mittens in cognac suede are timeless and of good quality. If you treat them correctly, you will enjoy them for a long time.
Our mittens are a responsible choice
All our products are of good quality and are produced in an ethically responsible manner. For example, the leather used for these cognac gloves is a residual product of the meat industry. The entire skin of the animal is used: on the outside of the mitten is the leather (suede), on the inside the wool. Furthermore, these cognac mittens are sewn by hand with ecological cotton.
Other colors available than cognac
These cognac mittens have a beautiful, honey-like color. It is a color in which many women already have other accessories, such as belts, bags or even shoes. In that case, these mittens will complete your outfit. You wear them under many colors, such as gray, dark blue, brown, dark green or black. Go back to our collection of leather gloves for women to check out the other colors!
To determine the correct size, wrap a measuring tape around the widest point of your hand while making a loose fist. Use the hand with which you write.
Please note: these sizes are guidelines. If you have longer fingers, or when in doubt, we advise you to go for a size larger.
- Size 7 (S/M): 18-19 cm in circumference
- Size 8 (M/L): 19-20 cm in circumference
- Size 9 (L/XL): 20-21 cm in circumference
This is how you keep these mittens beautiful:
Care for these beauties, and they'll take care of you!
- Impregnate these cognac mittens with a dirt and water-repellent spray after purchase. Repeat this regularly.
- Clean them with a soft cloth, neutral green soap and a suede brush.
- These cognac mittens are hand sewn, so slide them gently over your hand and don't pull on the ends or seams.
- Dry them at room temperature. Do not put them on the heating to dry.
- Store them dry.
- Do not put them in the washing machine.
- We recommend not to wear the same gloves every day, but to change them regularly.
We do not charge shipping costs within the Netherlands and Belgium. Any return costs are at the expense of the customer.